Glowing skin with no aid from foundations, compacts or BB creams! That’s what every woman dreams of. But what most women don’t understand is that away from the madness of harmful cosmetic fairness products, moving towards natural products that have no side effects might just do the trick and answer your question on how to get instant fairness! And what could be better than making your own face pack for glowing skin using ingredients, which can be easily found in your kitchen and fridge. Here are some natural skin care tips that can help you get that fair and glowing skin that you always longed for.
Banana Face Mask
We are all well acquainted with the different medical advantages of bananas. However, the topical utilization of a ripe banana can really do marvels to your skin.
Half a banana mashed
One egg white
One tablespoon curd
Mash the banana and make a smooth paste
Add egg white and curd to the banana paste and mix well
Apply the mix evenly on the face and neck area
Leave it to dry on the face for 15 minutes
Wash it off with warm water and pat your face dry with clean towel
Repeat the process at least twice a week for soft, beautiful and glowing skin
Among the most versatile fruits, banana apart from providing excellent health benefits, is equally good for the health of your skin. It is rich in vitamin C, potassium, antioxidants and phytochemicals that aids in keeping the skin firm and youthful. A natural source of moisture, its regular application hydrates the skin from the inside to make it appear soft and supple on the outside.
Oatmeal Face Mask
- Oatmeal 2 tbsp.
- Tomato juice 1 tbsp.
- Yogurt 2 tbsp.
- Take a bowl and add oatmeal, tomato juice and yogurt or curd to it
- Combine everything together to make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it to dry for 20 minutes
- Wash if off with cold water
- Repeat at least 3 times a week for desired fair and glowing skin
Using oatmeal on the face is a good way to scrub off all impurities, dirt and dead cells from the surface and to reveal fresh and glowing looking skin. Both tomato and yogurt have skin lightening properties and applying them regularly would give you an even skin tone and fair complexion.
Rice and Milk Face Mask
- Rice soaked in milk and grinded 2 tbsp.
- Milk 2tbsp.
- First, soak rice in the milk for two hours
- Then, grind it in a blender to make a thick but coarse paste
- Transfer the mix in a bowl and use it to gently massage your face in circular motion for 5-10 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water and pat your face dry with a towel
- Repeat at least twice a week for flawless and fairer looking skin over a period of time
For flawless and radiant skin, start using rice and milk face fact right away! Rice is rich in minerals and other essential nutrients that gives your skin a healthy boost while improving its skin tone and texture. It is also a natural sunscreen that protects the skin by removing tan and dark spots. As a good anti-inflammatory and exfoliation agent it aids in soothing burns and scrubbing off free radicals and dead cells to reveal blemish-free and glowing skin.
Honey and Tomato Face Mask
- 1 mashed tomato
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mash a tomato in a bowl and mix it with honey
- Now, add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the mix and blend all the ingredients together to make a smooth paste
- Apply the mix on the face and neck area and leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water
- Repeat the process at least twice a week for instant glow
Tomato aids in removing the damage done by sun on the skin. It not only removes tan but also helps get rid of dark spots and blemish marks from the surface of the skin. Honey moisturizes the skin while adding glow to it.